In case you are facing the code error problem which says an ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED problem in your Chrome Browser more than once you have come to the right place for this article attempts to tell you about certain methods in which you can fix this common problem. This code error indicates that the connection has been rejected by the server and most commonly occurs in the Windows PC in Google Chrome.
It will do you good to know some of the causes why this code error problem happens and those are listed below:
- Error in your Windows PC
- The page you are trying to might be corrupted
- There might be Virus or malware
- Issue in your Google Chrome Browser
- Registry error
- When connection to Chrome is refused
Given down below are some of the easiest methods in which you can get rid of this problem from the Windows PC you are using, completely.
- You can consider clearing your Internet DNS resolve Cache in Command Prompt by going to the Start menu and then to Command Prompt which open to pop up wherein you have to type the command “ipconfig /flushdns and press on the Enter button and wait for it to Run properly.
- You can also try clearing your Internet Browser Cooking and Cache by going to your Browser and into your Settings from which you can click on the option that says history. From there you will have to select the option that says “Clear Browsing Data” and put a tick on the ‘Cookies’ and ‘Cache’ options and if you wish to delete additional files. You will then need to select the drop down menu and also the ‘from the beginning’ option. On clicking the ‘Clear Browsing Data’ and waiting for a few moments, it will be completed.
- You can also run a complete scan of the Windows PC you are using which you can do by going to the start menu and finding the ‘Microsoft Security Essentials’ and select it. When it open you must tick on the ‘Full’ option which will enable a running of a complete scan of the PC. Then you must click on the option that says “Scan Now” and start the scanning, and let it finish for a few minutes.
- The most common way to do fix this ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED code error problem is rechecking Internet connection which you can do by checking the cables and rebooting the routers and also modems or whatever you may be using at the point.
- You can also consider changing the Adapter settings by going to the start menu and from there to the Control Panel and then proceed to scroll down and find the ‘Network and Sharing Center’ option. You must go towards the left side and select the option that says ‘Change Adapter Settings’ which will enable a pop up to appear with the option that says ‘Properties.’ Here, you will be required to select the ‘Advanced’ button and alter it to the settings that you want, finishing which the problem will be solved.
Also See: HOW TO FIX YOUR APPLE ID HAS BEEN DISABLED
HOW TO CHANGE THE THEME OF THE GOOGLE KEYBOARD?
- You should also consider checking your Internet proxy server by contacting your network administrator and ensuring the server is working. If you wish to do it yourself, you must go to the Google Chrome menu and select the Settings tab over there and then proceed to click the ‘Shpw Advanced Settings’ option. Then you will be required to ‘Change Proxy Settings and then go on the ‘LAN settings’ and deselect the option that says “Use a proxy server for your LAN’ and close the window.
- Another way of fixing this problem is by turning the Windows Firewall On or Off by going to the start menu and to the Control Panel to scroll down and reach the ‘Windows Firewall’ option which will open. You must go on towards the left side and select the option ‘ Turn Windows Firewall on or off’ and the process will be done.
These are some of the most effective ways of fixing the ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED error code problem and if you found the article helpful, visit this blog website for more related pieces.